Monday 20 April 2015

Live Creatively with Brusho Colours

 
Good morning, happy Monday. Thanks to everyone who's told us they're enjoying the Brusho blog posts, I've got another of my class samples to show you today. I used just two Brusho Crystal colours - Sea Green & Turquoise - along with the Stampendous stamps Quill Feather & Live Creatively & the IndigoBlu Limor Webber stamps sets Ink Splats & Limor Circles.....
 

 
 
I sprinkled Sea Green Brusho onto watercolour card & spritzed the crystals with water......
 

 
 
 I used a piece of Cut & Dry foam & a patting motion to move the colour around & when it had dried I added splatters of Bronze Shimmer Spray..........
 

 
I coloured two pieces of scrap the same way, using Turquoise & Sea Green Brusho............

 
 
I stamped the Quill Feather onto each with Onyx Black Versafine, covered with
clear embossing powder & heat set, then cut them out. 
 
I added the Limor Webber images to the background with embossing ink & white embossing powder. The circles on the top right corner were made with Turquoise Versacolor ink.......

 
I used Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear glue to keep the Fran-tage Bronze Crushed Glass Glitter in place on the top feather.
 
Brusho Crystal Colours - Starter Pk 2 Pk of 24 Quill Feather Live Creatively Ink SplatsLimor Circles    Shimmering Bronze WL01 Bright White 160ml  WA01 Clear Gloss 160ml  Versacolor Turquoise Bronze Crushed Glass GlitterVersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  Cut-n-Dry Foam
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today. I did a post on Saturday about a special workshop Lisa is doing in Maidstone in July. If you missed it, you can find it HERE.
 
Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colours! Lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous Brushos background. Keep them coming I am enjoying seeing what other people do with theirs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.