Friday 3 April 2015

Sparkle Daisy

 
Hi crafters, Happy Easter to you all.
 
Here's another sample from the Stampendous Daisy stamp set, this time with a bit of bling :o)
  
 
First I stamped the Daisy Stamp using Versafine Black Onyx and embossed it with Wow Clear Gloss then stamped a second image to use for dimension.  I coloured the centres with water colour pencils but I think the Spectrum Aqua Pens would work much better, I loved using them in the March class.
 
I then used some Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue and a small paint brush to fill in the petals then coated them in glitter.  Once all the flowers were coloured and glittered I cut out the second stamped image and double mounted it for a more dimension, it was then matted onto black card. 
 
I then stamped the main background card with the Stampendous Cling Vintage Contract stamp, again using Versafine and Wow, then coloured over it with yellow water coloured pencil. 
 
I matted a piece of the Pastel Paper Block onto some black card and stamped the butterfly from the same Daisy stamp set.
 
Here are all the elements:
 
I put the elements together as shown in the first picture but just added a little yellow bow to the main image before mounting it onto the card, adding card candy for a few finishing touches.
 
Here's a close up of the sparkly daisy with its dimension :o)
 
 
Hope you like the nice easy card today and look forward to seeing you later at the workshop.
Love Jan -x-
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.