Friday 29 May 2015

Scarlet Pimpernel



Hello there crafters, todays little card is made with another one of Lisa's stamps.  I wanted to do the stamp justice so used it as the focal point of the card.  Again it is a very quick and easy card due to the fact I still work full time and have very limited time to craft at the moment, however, I hope my little creations inspire and encourage your crafting ideas.

 

Here are the elements:


I used a 7x7 white card and mat and layered it using some coordination's card stock.  I decided to emboss the white card with a new folder I bought recently.  I stamped Lisa's Pimpernel Collage on Super Smooth Card using Versamark and a Red Sparkle Embossing Powder I've had in my stash since I started crafting about 12 years ago now, I think it's the first time I've actually used it.

I thought the image was enough and set itself off so decided not to colour it in, so I just used the Spun Sugar Distress Ink to enhance it.    I matted the image with the same colour card before mounting it all together

Then simply got some seam binding and tied in a triple bow and finished it off with a Aurora dazzler.

 Thanks for dropping by
Love Jan -x-


 

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.