Wednesday 5 August 2015

Lisa B Designs Newsletter

 
 
 
Hi everyone,

How are you all, I do hope that you have had a great month and you are all enjoying the summer.
What have you been up to this month, anything creative and new, I would love to see things that you have made.  You can always bring them to show me on Friday as I love to see what you all create.
 
I know I keep saying this but this month has just flown by so fast again, I really don't know where the time goes or am I just getting older?!!!

I am very much looking forward to catching up with you all again at the class this Friday 7th August.  

This month we are going to get down and dirty, so to speak and bring out the fantastic Brusho Crystals again. So if you have them and want to bring your own so that you don't have to wait for colours, then please do. It is also advisable to bring baby wipes, gloves and an apron if you feel you need to. I will have some on the day if you don't have them. We are also going to be playing with the gorgeous new stamp designs from Lavinia Stamps.
I adore these stamps from my great friend Tracey Dutton and have followed her work for many, many years.....
We will be working with background stencils and stamps, so if you have any favourite background stencils that you like particularly, you can bring them to use and also a detail paint brush. We are also working with Distress ink pads and Versafine Black Onyx ink pad. Just make sure all items are marked so that there is no confusion. I do have supplies of all these things but not one for everybody singularly, so this would help to save waiting for items.

Here are a few sneak peeks:
 
 
 
 
As usual we have lots of new items for the promotion tables, including Lavinia Stamps and Scene Scapes, background stencils, paints and mediums and so much more.......
The shop will be open to everyone and anyone who wishes to pop in between 2.30pm and 9.30pm at Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN and don't forget to all bring your loyalty cards. Remember I don't bring everything with me now as there is far too much stock now, so if you want anything specific please email me or ring me on 01622 675078. I will also bring along the orders that you ladies have placed on the website to the class too as promised. Anyone else wishing to place an order, as long as it is placed before 8pm Thursday night then I can process it and bring it with me on Friday or if you want to reserve anything for the second class....
 
Due to holidays there are a few rare spaces available on both classes if any one fancies coming along to join in the fun, please email me or ring me on 01622 675078 to book a place.
 
Remember we are always updating the social media sites, so if you are looking for more inspiration then take a look on my Pinterest Boards and click to follow them, here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/
 
Or if you wish to follow on Facebook to find out all the latest news, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns
 
 Well that is about all from me for now, I look forward to seeing you all soon......
 
Love and big hugs to you all, 
 
Lisa.B x
 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the mix of Lavinia with sentiments from Stampendous (I think!) good to mix up things sometimes I think we sometimes forget to cross-pollinate! Wish I was going to be there on Fri, but still on hols!! Have fun all, looking forward to seeing the makes xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.