Monday 26 October 2015

A Trio of Card-io Christmas Cards



Good morning, I hope you all had a great weekend, Kirsten here with more of my Card-io Christmas cards. I used stamps from Christmas Scenery 1, Christmas Scenery 2 &
Woodland Walks.

On this first card I masked off the lower part of a square of white Super Smooth card & crerated the sky with tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean distress ink, then stamped the trees with Versamark ink, covered them with WOW Metallic Silver embossing powder & heat set. The sleigh & reindeer stamp & the rabbits were stamped with Jet Black Stazon ink. I used an embossing tool to add dots of silver Starlights paint....................


I used Versacolor inks on the next two cards, masking off the postbox & the buildings before stamping the trees. I added blue Starlights to this card with a detail stamp from the
 Clematis Elements set by Lisa B for imagination Crafts............


I stamped the images onto a panel of 2 x 6" white card, then cut it into three & finished the card with Icicle Stickles............


I must apologise for the bad photos of a lot of my cards this month, I spent hours wandering around the house & garden, trying to find decent light - and obviously, failing miserably. :(


 Christmas Scenery 1  Christmas Scenery 2   Woodland Walks   Birds Clematis Elements   Versacolor Evergreen  Versacolor Lime   Versacolor Winter Green  Versacolor Lavender   Versacolor Ash Rose  Versacolor Atlantic     Peacock Feathers - Mini  Salty Ocean - Mini   WC05 Metallic Silver  VersaMark Ink Pad  Glitter Glue - Icicle  Stazon Jet Black Super Smooth White    Black Card   Mask-It  


The blog challenge runs until November 8. The theme is 'Stamped Christmas Scenes' & you get a second entry if you use Card-io stamps on your project.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. All great scenes Kirsten, I bet you had a good time creating them with these stamps sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards Kirsten, I love the idea of stamping the buidlings using different colour stamp pads :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.