Thursday 5 November 2015

My Final Card-io Cards



Good morning crafters, Kirsten here. I hope you're having a great week. Here we are in November & the November classes are tomorrow, so I'm sharing my final Card-io Combinations cards, as well as a few others I made...................

I masked off a circle on a piece of Super Smooth card & applied Aqua Sea Sparkle Medium through an Imagination Crafts stencil.............


When the Sparkle Medium was dry, I stamped the images from Christmas Scenery 1,
 Christmas Scenery 2, Woodland Walks & Lavinia Stamps Birds with Atlantic, Cyan & Neptune Versacolor inks & finished with Icicle Stickles............


I masked off a circle for the moon & the lower two thirds of the card & just stamped the images randomly, using Weathered Wood Distress ink to add shadows & Icicle Stickles for sparkle.............



The stamp on the next two cards is Oh Christmas Tree from Stampendous.............


The patterned paper is from the Winter Wishes Paper Bloc by Joy Crafts............


I stamped two of the stamps from the Hobby Art Wildflowers set with embossing ink & heat set with WOW Bright White embossing powder. Then I sprinkled on a tiny amount of
Scarlet Brusho & spritzed with water.............




Christmas Scenery 2   Christmas Scenery 1  Woodland Walks   Pointy Baubles   Oh Christmas Tree Wildflowers       Birds  Aqua Sea    Snowflakes     Brusho Crystal Colours - Starter Pk 2 Pk of 24    Versacolor Atlantic   Versacolor Cyan   Versacolor Neptune   Glitter Glue - Stardust   WL01 Bright White 160ml  WC04 Metallic Gold Rich   Emboss Ink Pads   Stazon Jet Black Mask-It  Gold Mirri Card    Silver Mirri Card Winter Wishes Paper Bloc  Super Smooth White   Black Card 

That is the end of my card projects for October. Thank you for all the kind words & compliments this month.

As I said at the start of this post, tomorrow is class day, you can read more about it in this post. I will be teaching the classes, as Lisa will be demoing for Imagination Crafts at the Hobbycrafts show, at the NEC in Birmingham.

The current blog challenge, 'Stamped Christmas Scenes', continues until Sunday, November 8, at midnight. The winner will be announced & the new blog challenge launched, sometime on Monday, November 9.

Have a great Thursday & I will see you tomorrow in Maidstone.

Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. What a finish! So many lovely cards. My favourite is the Brusho one, it's fresh and CAS, beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Kirsten. I do love the frosty white and blue, but that golden tree image has really caught my eye - beautifully done. The final Brusho/embossed flowers are stunning!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.