Monday 21 December 2015

Starlights & Hobby Art Nativity Stamps








Good morning, Happy Monday & happy Christmas week. I'm feeling quite organised, which is worrying, because I'm afraid I might have forgotten something important. Thank goodness there are still a few days to go............... :) I'd like to show you two cards I made with the lovely Nativity stamp set from Hobby Art...............


For both cards I stamped the central image first, masked it off, then stamped the others around it.



I painted the images with Starlights paints & used Spectrum Aqua pens for skin tones.



The background was created with Distress inks & I used the Stampendous Vintage Lowercase alphabet stamp set for the word 'joy'.


Nativity   Antique Gold  Blue   Dark Orchid  DiamondMenthol  Platinum   Red  Rich Gold   Silver   Vintage Lowercase  Ripe Persimmon - Mini   Salty Ocean - Mini   Gold Mirri Card   

That's it from me for today, I wanted to keep it very short & sweet as I'm sure you're all very busy, preparing for the big day. It just remains for me to wish you a VERY happy Christmas, hope you have a wonderful time. I'll be back next week. (The blog challenge is still running, you've got until January 2 to enter your Chrisrmas projects).

Kirsten


4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Kirsten, love the short details too, so much to do right now and not enough time :( Have a Great Christmas and New Year love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen, hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet pair of cards - I particularly like the warmth of the desert colours with the wise men - and the hint of shimmer from the paints is magical.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comments Alison, Happy New Year.

      Delete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.