Monday 18 January 2016

Sweet Poppy Wishing Tree Stencil


Morning all, Kirsten here. Not sure how it's Monday again already............ Hope you all had a nice weekend. I've got two cards to show you today. I made them for the June class last year, but never blogged them.

This first one was based on the class projects. I used Sweet Poppy dimension paste in Glossy Black through the Sweet Poppy Tree of Hope stencil & glitters in gold, copper & bronze, as well as gilding flakes; Indigo Blu's Chariot of Fire & Copper Kettle............



I used Versacolor inks & Diamond Sparkle Medium on this card. I lightly sponged the inks through the Imagination Crafts Bubble Background stencil first, then through the Sweet Poppy Tree of Hope stencil. Versacolor inks don't dry instantly, so I used my heat tool, then replaced the
Tree of Hope stencil & applied the Diamond Sparkle Medium.


Tree of Hope     Dimension Paste - Glossy Black     Tools     Diamond       Bubble Background    
Chariot of Fire          Copper Kettle      7x7 White Card Blanks & Envelopes      Gold Mirri Card     Black Card

Thanks for visiting the blog today. If you missed Lisa's January newsletter, you'll find it HERE. Have a great week & I'll see you next time.

Kirsten

4 comments:

  1. All this shine is gorgeous and so easy with stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see in the totally different styles...not sure which one I like best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous stencil - great variations both, but I really love the one with the earthy colour tones.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.