Wednesday 3 February 2016

February Newsletter





Hello everyone, welcome to the February newsletter. I hope you had a great January, didn’t it fly by??
 
I would first like to thank everyone for their kind messages on last week’s Imagination Crafts programmes on Hochanda. I’m still learning how to be a craft television presenter, but I had a wonderful time & Sue, Charlie & the entire Hochanda team were so supportive. The next Imagination shows on Hochanda will be February 18-19 & we’ll tell you more about them nearer the time.
 
It’s now time for me to prepare for this Friday’s classes in Fant Hall, Maidstone the first of 2016. I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone, it’s been a long two months since the Christmas party classes. Here are a few sneak peeks of my samples & Kirsten's for the class...........
 
 
 
You’re going to make two cards using new Hobby Art stamps.
 
 
 
I have added these sets & more to the website.
 
 
 
 We will be using:
 
Hobby Art stamps: Wildflowers, Poppy Heads, Textures
Distress inks
Background stencils
 

 
If you already have these items, you are welcome to bring them to the class for you to use.
 
 
We would ask you to bring a SMALL detail paintbrush.
 
**Please ensure your items are labelled with your name/initials.**
 
There are a few places left in both in the afternoon & evening class. The cost of the class is £16, this includes two projects, your class kit & complimentary tea/coffee & cake. To book your place, you can contact me via email; lisabaker1@btinternet.com, or telephone; 01622 675078, or message the Lisa B Designs Facebook page.
 
As always, the mobile shop will be open from 2.30 to 9.30pm on Friday. You can, if you prefer, order through the website - no later than 8pm on Thursday night, please - and I will bring your goods with me on Friday.
 
The rest of this month is going to be even busier than usual. Following the Hochanda programmes on the 18th & 19th, I'll be going to the CHSI trade show at the NEC, in Birmingham. I will be demoing for Imagination Crafts for the first two days, then racing around on the final day, to see what new products are available so that I can plan classes for the rest of the year. The March classes will be ten days after I return from Birmingham, so it's going to be all systems go! 
 
The March classes are going to BE all about newly released Imagination Crafts products, including seven BRAND NEW colours of their Starlights paints - you are going to love them, they are GORGEOUS.
 
Until next time, have a fantastic February.
Hugs, Lisa B.
 
 
Please visit the blog; http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/  for project inspiration & tutorials from myself & the design team. All our projects can also be found on the Lisa B Designs Design Team Pinterest board.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.