Monday 29 February 2016

Hobby Art & Dylusions Cards




Morning all, Kirsten here. Happy Leap Year day, hope you had a great weekend. This is the final week of our Hobby Art projects & I've got two cards to show you. I used:

Indigo Blu Ink Splat Butterfly stamp
Indigo Blu Circles stamp


I used blending tools & foams to apply Squeezed Orange & Lemon Zest Dylusions to a piece of white Super Smooth card, then added the stencilling with the TCW Mini Dancing Leaves stencil. the next step was second & third generation stamping with the Indigo Blu stamp.

I then stamped stamps from the Wildflowers set with black ink & added more stencilling with White Linen & Black Marble Dylusions.

I stamped the butterfly onto a scrap of card with Onyx Black Versafine ink & heat set it with clear embossing powder. I finished the card with the sentiment from the Wildflowers set...........


The second card has the Dancing Leaves, Dashed Lines & Two Leaf stencils in shades of London Blue Dylusions. I stamped the bulrushes from the Wildflowers directly on top & painted them with Red Starlights. I added some more stamping from the Wildflowers set to finish the card.........






Wildflowers  Two Leaf   Red SL TCW Mini Tiny Circles  Mini Dancing Leaves  Mini Dashed Lines   London Blue    Lemon Zest   White Linen   Squeezed Orange

This coming Friday is Class Day. We'll be using Imagination Crafts' Starlights, stencils, stencil paints. More information to follow later. 

Thanks for visiting the blog today. Have a great week.

Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic makes honey, I love the vibrancy of colour in them xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.