Monday 1 February 2016

Hobby Art Poppies







Morning blog visitors, Kirsten here, happy 1st of February. I have two more cards from 2015 to show you today, I made them for the 
September masterboard class, but I never got them blogged. The main ingredients are the wonderful Dylusions paints & the gorgeous Poppy Field & Poppy Bloom stamps from Hobby Art, which are back in stock.


The backgrounds are very simple, I just swiped on Dylusions - Cut Grass, Fresh Lime, a little bit of Turquoise - with damp baby wipes, blending until I was happy, then adding splatters of White Linen. 

The poppy stamps were stamped directly onto the backgrounds, then again onto scraps of card that I'd painted with Postbox Red, Squeezed Orange & Crushed Grape, the flowers were cut out & glued onto the backgrounds.


I drew the pot by hand on scrap card, cut it out & blended Postbox Red & Melted Chocolate Dylusions with my fingers.

I decided the second card needed something extra, so I applied Sweet Poppy Pearlescent dimension paste through the Imagination Crafts' Leaf Swirl stencil.

Fresh Lime   Cut Grass   Postbox Red  Melted Chocolate   Squeezed Orange   Vibrant Turquoise    White Linen   Crushed Grape   Poppy Bloom    Poppy Field     Leaf Swirl      Dimension Paste - Pearlescent      Tools 



Thanks for looking. Have a good week & see you next time.

Kirsten

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.