Wednesday 17 February 2016

Hobby Art Wildflowers & Dylusions








Good morning crafters, Kirsten here again & with apologies from Lisa. She has been so busy preparing for this week's Imagination Crafts' One Day Special on Hochanda, as well as the trade show at the NEC this coming weekend, that she hasn't had time to do her blog post. She hopes to be back next week. 

I used Hobby Art's Wildflowers & Textures stamp sets for today's card, as well as Dylusions paints, Spectrum Aqua pens - Floral set & The Crafter's Workshop stencil, Mini Dancing Leaves.


I began the background by blending Grape Crush, Bubblegum Pink & London Blue Dylusions on white Super Smooth card, using a mini blending tool & foam. Then I applied Grape Crush on the blue areas & London Blue on the purple areas...................



The next steps I forgot to photograph, but I used permanent inks & White Linen Dylusions to stamp various images from the Hobby Art Textures set. I wanted to ensure that I only got partial images, so I didn't put the stamps on acrylic blocks, just held them in my hand & stamped sections only............



I stamped the Wildflowers stamps on to more Super Smooth card & coloured them with the Floral set of Spectrum Aqua pens, mixed with water. 


The finished card with the sentiment from the Wildflowers set..............



Wildflowers     Textures   London Blue     White Linen     Mini Dancing Leaves  Spectrum Aqua Pens - Floral


Imagination Crafts, with Sue & Lisa, will be on Hochanda tonight, February 17, at 8pm. The One Day Special is seven BRAND NEW Starlights paints - including a WHITE one!!

At the moment, Lisa is scheduled to do the 9am & 4pm shows, tomorrow, Thursday, February 18. We will let you know via the Lisa B Designs Facebook page if that changes. All four shows on Thursday - 9am, 12, 4 & 7pm - will be well worth watching/recording. Sue & Lisa have worked very hard, preparing lots of demos, we're hoping they get time to do as many as possible.

To see some of Lisa's samples for the shows, visit this post on the Imagination Crafts' blog.

That's all from me for now. My next post will be a scheduled one on Monday, as I will be at the trade show in Birmingham with Lisa. 

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Kirsten



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kirsten! enjoy the trade show..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kirsten, from the layered background to the clean colours of the grasses! Exciting times for Lisa... hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card, gorgeous background with lovely fresh flowers xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.