Wednesday 16 March 2016

Creating a scene with Imagination Craft Stencils part two.......



Good morning lovelies, I do hope that you are all well out there........

So today I am away setting up the stand with Imagination Crafts for the Spring Hobby Crafts show at the NEC, so if you are visiting drop by and say Hi to us. We are on stand A12......

I thought that I would show you today more cards that I made for my workshop last month using my Poppy Stencil from Imagination Crafts......

These are made in the same way as my tutorial last week, if you missed it it's HERE but I started with the background first using lots of Stencils and Distress inks and then used Stencil Paints through the stencil as I did last week and foiled again with Sparkle Medium........

Here are a list of the products that I used for the card below:

Imagination Crafts Honeycomb Stencil
Imagination Crafts Wheat Stencil
Imagination Crafts Wisteria Stencil
My Imagination Crafts Poppy Stencil
Poppy Red Stencil Paint
Lime Green Stencil Paint
Sage Sparkle Medium
Light Copper Sparkle Medium
Distress Inks Antique Linen and Bundled Sage



Here are a list of the products that I used for the card below:

My Imagination Crafts Poppy Stencil




Here are a list of the products that I used for the card below:

My Imagination Crafts Poppy Stencil




I love building up the background with all the different stencils and then making the foreground pop with the Stencil Paint and Sparkle Medium. I hope that this has given you the inspiration to have a go at home and I would love to see your projects, you can always post them on my Facebook page....

Take care and have a great week.....

Big hugs Lisa B xx

Lime Green    Poppy Red
Sage Green SM  Light Copper SM

Pine Sprigs ST A5  Field Flowers ST A5  Diamonds  Honeycomb

Wisteria PS Wheat PS Deco Branch PS

2 comments:

  1. Love it, great effect with foiling the sparkle medium - need to use this way more x good luck at the show - one day I'll make it there! Xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.