Wednesday 23 March 2016

Poppy Stencil part three.....


Good morning all,

Wow.....

I have had such a busy week being away at the NEC Hobbycrafts Show with Imagination Crafts and only got back late yesterday, so I am feeling somewhat exhausted at the moment!
Thank you so much to everyone who visited the stand and supported us, we had such a busy show and thank you also for all your lovely comments to Sue and I for our shows on Hochanda, it means so much to us.....

But onwards and upwards as they say..... Kirsten and I are busy preparing for my class next week and also there are more Hochanda shows coming up, so I am preparing for those too.

We have also been very busy putting LOTS of new items on the website and you can find them here in the WHAT'S NEW section.......

I have not had any time to play lately so I thought that I would show you some more samples that I made for the last class using my poppy stencil. Sorry but it is a quick post today as I have so much to do....

These next two cards were made in a similar way as my last two posts here....... 


I cut away the main image that I created with the Poppy Stencil and 3D'd it on to another background that I created using a couple of stencils and Distress Ink. 

Here is a list below of the products that I used to make this card:



For this next card, I created the main image using my Poppy Stencil in the same way and then added a background with the hexagons stencil and Distress ink and then die cut a circle away and added a matting circle layer of black in between. I also created two extra flower heads to decoupage on top......

Here is a list below of the products that I used to make this card:

Imagination Crafts Hexagons Stencil
My Imagination Crafts Poppy Stencil
Poppy Red Stencil Paint
Lime Green Stencil Paint
Sage Sparkle Medium
Light Copper Sparkle Medium
Distress Ink Barn Door and Bundled Sage

It is short and sweet today my lovelies but I hope you like the makes and I will be back soon.....

Remember you can always pop over to our Pinterest pages for more inspiration here:

https://www.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/

Bye for now......

Big hugs Lisa B xx

Lime Green  Poppy Red
Sage Green SM  Light Copper SM

Honeycomb  Hexagons IMST Falling Leaves PS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.