Wednesday 13 April 2016

More magic with Celtic Dreams and Dylusions.....


Good morning all,

What a beautiful day we had yesterday, I love the sunshine and this time of year when everything is coming alive and starting to bud and flourish......it makes me so much happier.......

I do hope that you are all well and busy making some wonderful cards and projects.
Thank you to everyone that came up and spoke to me at Ally pally to say how much they are enjoying Sue and I on Hochanda with our Imagination craft shows, your comments are very much appreciated and it was lovely meeting you all.......

Sorry but it is a quick post from me today as I have so much to get done this week.

Below are a couple more of the samples that I made for the class last month where we created a background from Dylusion paints using a baby wipe and Lavinia Stamps with Celtic Dream dies.....

Here are a list of the products that I used:

Dylusions Lime and Vibrant Turquoise
Lavinia Stamp Fairy Dandelions



I added lots of detail with a white pen to finish off the cards.......

I hope you liked my inspiration and I will be back soon with more projects, have a great week.....

Big hugs

 Lisa B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.