Friday 6 May 2016

Red Poppy

 
Hi there crafters, thank you for dropping by the blog today, I hope you've all been out enjoying this lovely weather.
 
This weeks blog is poppy based again, and nice and simple.
 
 
So I took a 6" x 6" card and matted it with black card then silver card, then a smaller layer of white super smooth which I stamped the Stampendous Vintage Contact stamp through the Imagination Crafts Bubble Stencil using Memento Tuxedo Black ...............
 

 
...............to create this background
 
 
I then stamped the Woodware Field of Poppies Stamp onto Super Smooth Card twice. I painted the Poppies on one of the images using Post Box Red Dylusions paint.  I cut around the first layer and mounted onto matt silver card then just cut around to create an edging before matting onto black card.
 
 
Then coloured in the second image in the same way before cutting out the poppy heads and mounted onto the first image using mounting foam.
 
 
I finished off by mounting the layers up and felt that was all it needed.  I hope the like this simple little card.  Look forward to seeing you this month workshop :o)
Love Jan -x-
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.