Wednesday 6 July 2016

Imagination Crafts ODS on Hochanda Today!



Hello everyone! A quick scheduled post from me, as I'm in Peterborough, at the Hochanda studios for Imagination Craft's new One Day Special. It's part of Hochanda's '12 Days of Christmas Crafting' event, so we have lots of Christmas themed projects in the shows.

We launched the brand new Starlights paints for textiles last night & I hope lots of you are as excited by them as I am. You can see them on
Hochanda's website right now, as well as all the other products in today's Imagination shows.

Sue & I had fun making a video in Sue's studio to show you the new Starlights & some of the samples for the show, you can see it on Imagination Crafts' Facebook page.

I thought I'd show you today a few of the samples I made for the shows. I used the new Christmas Art Stamps & stencils.....




I demoed this card on last night's launch show..............


If you missed it, you can watch it on Hochanda's catch up service for the rest of the week. Just select the date & scroll down until you find the programme you want.

Watch the shows today at 9am, 12 noon, 4pm & 7pm for more information. 

Thanks for supporting the blog.

Love, Lisa x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.