Wednesday 3 August 2016

August Newsletter




Hi everyone! Welcome to the August Lisa B Designs' newsletter.  A very warm welcome & thanks to all the new subscribers too. I hope you're having a great summer. I'm just back from a weekend in Cornwall. We had a fantastic time, it's such a beautiful place.


It's been a very busy two months - so busy that I never got around to doing a newsletter for July - what with the Imagination Crafts' shows for Hochanda and all the preparation that had to be done for my Craft Extravaganza Day, which went off without a hitch, I'm delighted to say. Thank you so much to everyone who joined us on the day, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

         
You can see lots more photos in this blog post

The website has been updated with all the stock from the event day and some new items added too, including a selection of CREAlies Bits and Pieces stamps, which I ordered ages ago & was beginning to give up hope of ever getting........... :-)

         

I finished all the That's Crafty! acrylic pieces I was demoing at the Craft Extravaganza and I hope to do blog posts for some of them soon............

      

I'll be back on Hochanda for Imagination Crafts in August. First up are three one hours shows on August 16, followed by a new One Day Special on August 26 and 27, but before all that, my August classes are this coming Friday, August 5, in Fant Community Hall, Barming, Maidstone.

The projects this time will be either cards or tags, using a variety of stencils*, stamps, Distress inks, etc., to create multiple layers.


*Among the stencils we will be using are some by Claritystamp. If you have any favourites, please feel free to bring them along for your own use.



The afternoon class - 2.30-5.30 - is almost full, but there are still some spaces in the evening class - 6.30-9.30. If you would like to attend, please contact me - 01622 675078 - before Thursday lunchtime, August 4. This gives me time to prepare kits for everyone.



The cost of the class is £16 per person, this includes your kit and complimentary tea/coffee and a slice of cake. A £6 deposit will secure your place. Any cancellations must be made three days in advance, so that I have time to fill your place. After that, your deposit is non-refundable.

The mobile shop will be there from 2.30 until 9.30 and is open to all, so even if you're not attending a class, please feel free to pop in.

You are welcome to purchase items through the website - no later than 8pm on Thursday night, please - and I will bring your goods with me on Friday.

 **Remember to bring your loyalty cards & cameras too, if you would like to take photos of any of our samples.**
 That's all from me for now. I'm looking forward to seeing the class people on Friday and I hope you all have a great August.
 
Hugs, Lisa B x
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.