Wednesday 17 August 2016

Hochanda Samples........



Good morning all,
How are we all today, enjoying the gorgeous weather I hope?

I am feeling somewhat tired after the last week or two!!! I have been at Imagination Crafts HQ towers for a week and then back home for a day on Sunday and then off to Peterborough on Monday to do the Imagination Crafts shows for yesterday. I got back late lat night, so have had no time to prepare anything new for the blog, so I thought I would show you some more of my samples from the shows yesterday.......

Thank you so much to everyone that tuned in and supported the shows yesterday, we had a great time and you obviously are loving the products and demonstrations that we are bringing you. Sue, Harvey and I are working really hard to bring you all new fantastic products and be sure to tune in for the next ODS on Hochanda as this is something close to my heart as I have helped design and develop the concept of the next ODS and know that this is something really special that has never been done before and I am so excited about it!!!
The One Day Special launches at 8pm on 27th August and then we have four shows on 28th September at 9am, 12. 4 and 7pm.....

Here are a few of my samples from yesterday's shows. A lot of people were asking to see more of the samples using the brand new Rusty Patina which will also be in stock with me very soon, so here goes......

From using Rusty Patina as a simple addition on the edge of a card to make a gorgeous vintage looking card with the beautiful Art Stamp images.......


Fabulous using it on your die cuts too......



To an altered art steampunk piece using the gorgeous mdf words and some added nuts and bolts!!!



It creates amazing texture......


Using it on acetate is a dream as it dries so quickly......

To a fabulous altered art journal cover which I had so much pleasure making......
Sue based up the book and stamped the fabulous robin stamp on a piece of leather and then I had the pleasure of taking the elements and adding my own and embellishing it before adding the fabulous rusty patinas........I am so in love with them at the moment........nothing is safe around my house, lol!!!!!........



Well I do hope that you enjoyed the shows and that it has given you some inspiration to have a go, it is sooooo easy to use and dries like a dream.....
Until next time my friends

Have a great week
Big hugs
Lisa B xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.