Tuesday 16 August 2016

Imagination Crafts on Hochanda Today


Hi everyone, I know it's Tuesday, but Julie is on holiday so I thought I'd schedule a quick post & show you a few of my samples for today's Imagination Crafts' shows on Hochanda.  Sue & I have lots of Christmas projects to show you & we have planned lots of demos - here's hoping we get to use them all! :)

There are lots of new products, including a new set of Christmas Art Stamps, new MDF items & a brand new set of Christmas stencils.




The highlight of the shows has to be the launch of Imagination's newest product, Rusty Patina. I used it to alter this journal cover & I love it. As with all of Imagination's products, it is water based, so it can be used with Starlights, Alchemy Waxes & Sparkle Medium to create unique, beautiful, textured effects. 


It will be available on Hochanda as a set of three colours & I think you're going to love them.

Programme times today are 10am, 1pm & 5pm. Sue & I hope you'll be able to tune in, we're really looking forward to showing you all the fab things you can do with this amazing product.

Hugs, Lisa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.