Tuesday 30 August 2016

Sparkle Rose


Good morning crafters, Julie here, I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Today's card is nice and bright and cheerful before we head into Christmas cards.....

As usual I cut some super smooth card to 16cm square and blended Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink together. Then I used an Imagination Crafts Large Rose stencil and applied



I stamped my greeting using a Clarity Line Sentiments 1 stamp in Picked Raspberry and heat embossed with WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder to set this. I then randomly stamped the Crealies CLBP 51 stamp onto the background with Picked Raspberry DI and Delicate Chalky Finish paint, (painting this onto my tile so I could stamp with it).



I decided I wanted to emphasise the rose a little more, so I went over it with Diamond Sparkle Medium so that it would catch the light nicely but wouldn't alter the colour. This was matted onto some pink card stock from my stash and attached to a 7x7 card blank, using 2 gems to highlight the greeting.


Rose Large Flower IMST    Clarity Stamps   Bits & Pieces No. 51 CBPAmericana Chalky Finish Paint - DelicatePicked Raspberry - Mini    Diamond SM   Cut-n-Dry Foam   Clear Gloss WEP  

I hope you like my make for today. Have a good day and bye for now.

Love Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Love the peeking rose Julie! Looks great just having the corner image in the sparkle and love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.