Wednesday 26 October 2016

Imagination Crafts Christmas Robin take two........

Good morning all........

I am still away on my hols, so this is another scheduled post for me today.....

I thought that I would show you today another card that I made in a very similar way as the class cards using Starlights as watercolours, if you missed the post see HERE





I stamped the Imagination Crafts Robin Art Stamp image in Versafine Black Onyx Ink and embossed it with Wow Clear Embossing Powder. I then die cut it with a circle die from my stash and also die cut a larger mat from gold mirror card.
Then as my previous post on the class cards, I coloured the image with my Starlight paints as watercolours using the colours: Topaz, Zinober Gold, Red, Emerald and Rich Gold. I really adore painting with these paints, the gilding flakes in the paint make the images look so gorgeous......



I stamped a message from my stash on to some card that I had painted with the Rich Gold Starlights neat out of the pot and then embossed the image. I also die cut some Poinsettia Flowers and fern and painted them with my Starlights too before attaching them to the card and adding some gem centres..... 


I really do love this robin stamps, he has become very much a Christmas favourite of mine as I love robins anyway and have a a little one that visits my garden quite regularly....

Well that is all from me for now.....

Have a great week and I will be back soon........

Big hugs
Lisa B
xxx


Emerald SLRed SL Rich Gold SLTopaz SL  Zinober Gold SL

Clear Gloss WEP     VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black      Art Stamps - Winter Robin    Leane Creatief

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.