Monday 28 November 2016

My November Class Cards



Good morning everyone, Kirsten here, I hope you had a nice weekend. A very quick blog post from me today to show you my take on the November class cards. I used the Hobby Art Nature Trail stamp set for the first card, colouring the fox with pencils & adding a little metal charm from my stash of Christmas items. The background is Shaded Lilac Distress ink...............


For the second card I used Amethyst & Lilac Mist Starlights. I stamped the Woodware poinsettia in clear embossing ink on the bauble & heat set with WOW! Gold Rich embossing powder. I stamped it again in Shaded Lilac Distress ink on the white card & used a Tim Holtz die from my stash also, I foiled the open space with Gold Shine Sparkle Medium............


This coming Friday are the Christmas party classes in Fant Hall Maidstone & we've all been working on our sample projects. Here's a sneak peek of one of mine.............


Look out for more sneak peeks on the Lisa B Designs Facebook page & the December newsletter over the next few days.

Nature TrailPens and Pencils   Shaded Lilac - Mini     Amethyst SLLilac Mist SL    

Diamond SM    Gold Shine SM     Poinsettia     Metallic Gold Rich WEP      

Thanks for visiting the blog today, I'll be back next week.

Kirsten






2 comments:

  1. Really fabulous projects - sorry to be so behind the fair! Hoping to get some proper catching up time over the festive season.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.