Monday 2 January 2017

Celebrate You





Hello! Kirsten here with a scheduled post. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. This is a very quick blog post to show another of my That's Crafty! postcards. Whereas on last week's postcard I began by painting the background with chalk paint, this time I painted the background with Starlights, then added chalk paint & finished with more Starlights.................




The background colours are Rich Gold, Amethyst & Cyclamen Starlights, blended with my fingers. The next layer was Deco Art Escape chalky finish paint through the Imagination Crafts' Diamonds stencil, then white gesso & Black Starlights through Imagination Art stencils..........




I added Red Starlights through the Art stencil MU43 for the focal images & used words from the Stampendous 'Celebrate Birthday' stamp on black card with white embossing powder for the sentiment...............



MU43 IMST MU42 IMSTMU17 IMSTAmericana Chalky Finish Paint - Escape Celebrate Birthday         Emboss Ink Pads   

Bright White Regular WEP  


That's all from me for this week. Have a lovely day & I hope 2017 will be your best year yet.

Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.