Monday 23 January 2017

Two More Acrylic Stackers




Hello everyone, Kirsten here & I'm late with this post. I thought I'd written & scheduled it, turns out I was wrong, sorry about that. It's a very quick post, I have no step by step photos of my final
acrylic stacker projects.

As with my previous stackers, I used the Stampendous Field of Poppies stamp, painted with Starlights & the I decorated the MDF background with acrylic paint & That's Crafty! Dinky stencils.

I applied Lavender Sparkle Medium onto what would be the upper piece of acrylic, through the Imagination Crafts Wheat panel stencil. My thinking was to have the SM on the front, but when I flipped it over,  so that it was on the inside, it looked even better............



Panel 1 Stack    Dinky Stencil - Bubbles Wheat IMPSLavender SM    Field of Poppies    Green SLRich Gold SLZinober Gold SL     


And that's it for now. Thank you for the kind comments on my series of stackers, I loved making them. See you next time.

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.