Friday 24 February 2017

Lavinia Scene Scape

 
Hello there crafters, Friday again.  Today's card show's how to use the simplicity of the Lavinia Scene Scapes and one Lavinia Stamp Set.
 
 
To be honest I got the inspiration for this card by going on the Lavinia website.
 
So I started with the normal 7" x 7" white card blank, I then matted the Lavinia Celestial Scene Scape onto some white card and then on to some black card. 
 
I then simply stamped both sizes of the Lavinia Fairy Pods randomly at different heights for interest using Black Archival
 
 
I felt that it didn't really need much else apart from a little highlighting using a white pen, which brought it to life.
 
 
 
Well that's it for today, sorry it's such a short blog this week, but I think these Scene Scapes and Lavinia stamps are a joy to work with and give such stunning effects too.
 
Thank you for dropping by the blog today and see you again soon.
Love Jan -x-
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.