Friday 31 March 2017

Hobby Art Poppy & Distress Ink

Hello crafters, Jan here, it's Friday once again and I have another Hobby Art Poppy  project for you.


I started with a 7" x 7" White Card Blank, then cut a piece of White Super Smooth card cut to 5" x 5".
Using the Stampeazee I stamped the large poppy from the Hobby Art In The Cornfield Stamp Set and using Memento Tuxedo Black just off the centre of the card, then stamped the smaller poppy and a couple of seed heads as you see here.



Next I stamped both poppies and seed heads onto some Mask-It and cut out and stuck them over the images so I could distress half the card.






 I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink and a mini blending tool quite lightly diagonally across the card, then removed the Mask-It.




I then used my Water Colour Pencils for the main images before stamping over one side using the Imagination Crafts Script Stamp.  I joined the seed head to the flower stem with a Fine Black pen.




(Sorry about the quality of the photo in this one)

Next I matted the image onto some Black Card then again onto some White and lastly onto some more black before placing on the main card blank.




A very quick and easy card today that can be used for most occasions.







***On the website, some Hobby Art stamp sets have been reduced in price by 25% - 40%.***

**Lisa is doing a PaperArtsy workshop on  May 27. For more information click HERE.**

Thank you for popping to see the blog today, please pop back again.

Love, Jan -x-





2 comments:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.