Monday 20 March 2017

Hobby Art's Nature Reserve


Good morning, Kirsten here with another of my Hobby Art projects, I hope you had a nice weekend.

Today's project is a card & I used Hobby Art's Nature Reserve stamp set............



I began by applying Imagination Crafts' new Structure Paste (have I said how much I love this texture paste???) through the Craft Emotions Poppy Fields stencil on to a square of white card & set it aside to dry for about 15 minutes - 15 minutes!!! ðŸ˜®

Look how perfect the impression is............




I used a stencil brush to randomly apply Deco Arts' Chalky Finish paints - Smitten & Innocence............




When the paint was dry I sanded the paint to reveal the white paste underneath............




Then I lightly applied Champagne Inka Gold metallic paint.....................




While other projects were drying I had stamped the bird & flowers from the Nature Reserve
Oliver the Owl sets onto white card with Onyx Black Versafine ink, heat set with WOW!'s Clear Gloss embossing gloss. I used Distress inks with water & a paintbrush to colour everything, then cut out all the pieces..............




I stamped the Stampendous Celebrate Birthday stamp onto a die cut piece of black card with clear embossing ink & heat set with WOW!'s Opaque Bright White embossing powder & the card was ready to put together...............





Janie's Collection - Nature Reserve - NEW!!   Janie's Collection - Oliver Owl - NEW!!    Poppy Fields CEST A5       Inka Gold - Champagne    Structure Paste IC   

SM Spatula JT3    Americana Chalky Finish Paint - Innocence   Americana Chalky Finish Paint - Smitten    Emboss Ink Pads     

VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black      Bright White Regular WEP     Clear Gloss Regular WEP     Celebrate Birthday


Thank you for looking, see you next time.

***On the website, some Hobby Art stamp sets have been reduced in price by 25% - 40%.***

Kirsten


2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kirsten. Fabulous card. I love textures and there are plenty to share with this one. So colourful too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Kirsten - a fabulous textured background and the colouring and fussy-cutting on the bird and flowers make them really pop against the stencilled flower garden.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.