Wednesday 1 March 2017

March Newsletter - All The News From Lisa B Designs

Hello! Lisa  here, welcome to the March newsletter, I hope you had a great February. Mine was extremely busy, to say the least, what with the trade show, three Imagination Crafts' programmes on Hochanda to prepare for and before I knew it, it was time to prepare for my Maidstone classes. The trade show was incredibly busy and positive for Imagination, everyone was very excited by the new products that will be launched throughout the year. Kirsten and I raced around on the last day, looking for ideas for this year's classes and I'm glad to say that we have got quite a few.....

I really enjoyed the Hochanda programmes, working with the Starlights Textiles paints on fabric was great fun and I was so pleased that so many of the featured products sold out. I'll be back on Hochanda, with Sue, over the Easter weekend.

In other news, the Lisa B Designs Facebook page went over 500 'likes'! To celebrate I'm going to do a giveaway on the page, so look out for that - it will be very soon, I hope!
Orders from the trade show began arriving today and it was very exciting opening the boxes, because I had forgotten a lot of what I'd bought! If you missed out on the fabulous new metal cutting dies from Sheena Douglass when they were on Hochanda, I have them in stock now.....




I've also got new colours of Starlights and Sparkle Medium, as well as Imagination's new Structure Paste, which is fantastic..........


           


There is a lot more, including Crealies metal cutting dies. I've added everything to the website, you can find them in the What's New section

And so on to the March classes, taking place this Friday, March 3 at Fant Lane Community Hall, Maidstone ME16 8NN. I had decided some time ago that the theme would be Hobby Art stamps and coincidentally, Jenny had three very successful shows on Hochanda yesterday, featuring beautiful new stamp sets and we will be using some of them in the classes........


        


I'm still working on the actual class projects, but here are a few sneak peeks of some samples I've made.....


       


If you have any of the following and would like to bring them with you on Friday it would be a great help......

Hobby Art 'Textures' stamp set - we used this set in a class last year, some of you may have bought it then
Colouring mediums, eg; Distress inks, Starlights, colouring pencils/pens
Painbrushes
Onyx Black Versafine ink pad
Your favourite background stencils and stamps

(Feel free to bring other stamp sets if you'd rather use them instead of Hobby Art)

***Please ensure your items are clearly labelled with your name***

There have been a couple of cancellations due to illness, so if you would like to attend one of the classes, please contact me by 6pm tomorrow evening, Thursday March 2
Class times are 2.30 to 5.30pm and 6.30 to 9.30pm. The class fee is £16. This includes your projects, a papercrafting tool kit to use during the class and tea/coffee and a slice of cake.

You are welcome to order items from the website and pay for them at the classes. Pre-orders by lunchtime tomorrow would be much appreciated. This gives me time to pick everything before it goes into the van.

I think that's all the news I have for now. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday. If you can't make the classes, look out for project photos on my Instagram and Facebook pages and on the blog in the coming weeks.

I'll be back next Wednesday with a blog post about the class projects. 

Hugs, Lisa B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.