Monday 15 May 2017

Cars and Gears

Good morning, Kirsten here. I hope everyone had a great weekend. A very quick card from me today, using Imagination Crafts' new Texture & Take Time stamp sets.



For the background I applied Hickory Smoke Distress ink onto a square of white Super Smooth card, then applied Black Soot Distress ink through the Imagination Wall stencil

I didn't want complete images of the Distress Texture 1 stamps, so I stuck them to my fingers instead of an acrylic block & used second generation stamping. I also decided on a placement for the Craft Emotions wooden Classic Cars, (sold out) & Gears & Cogs.........




More stamping, this time with elements from the Take Time stamp set, using Jet Black Archival ink.......




I inked the car with Versamark & heat set it with WOW! Metallic Silver embossing powder - repeated twice to get good coverage. 
I painted the cogs with Rustique Rusty Patina & a little Black Starlights, then covered them with Versamark & heat set with WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder........




The finished card, with the greeting from Stampendous' Grunge Birthday stamp, stamped in 
Onyx Black Versafine & heat set with WOW! Clear Gloss EP.............




Art Stamps - Distressed Textures 1 - NEW!!   Art Stamps - Take Time - NEW!!  Rusty Patina - Rustique     Black SL    Wall IMST      Gears and Cogs CEWHickory Smoke - Mini  Black Soot - Mini  Ranger Archival VersaMark Ink Pad   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black     Metallic Silver WEP    Clear Gloss Regular WEP     Grunge Birthday   


Thanks for visiting the blog today, I'll be back next week. You can find information about Lisa's PaperArtsy & Imagination Crafts' Textiles workshops HERE & bookings can be made via the website

Have a great week. 

Kirsten


1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.