Wednesday 31 May 2017

June Newsletter

Evening! Here's the June newsletter - better late than never, as they say. I've been working on samples for Friday since yesterday and I think I'm nearly finished...........

 I hope you had a great May, I certainly enjoyed it, busy though it was. The Create It show at Detling was a great success thanks to everyone who supported it. I had a great time demoing on the Imagination Crafts' stand and we're delighted that the show will be happening again next year. 


My first workshop at Grove Green Community Hall took place last Sunday and feedback has been very positive. I think everyone enjoyed being to create their projects from scratch and having time to chat and make new friends. 


The next workshop will take place on Sunday July 23 and you can read about it HERE.
Tomorrow is the 1st of June and that means that Friday is Class Day at Fant Hall in Maidstone. This month the projects will be two cards made with Polkadoodles stamps and cutting dies.


            


As a thank you for your support everyone who attends the classes will get to keep the stencil (worth £4.00) they use on their projects.




As always, there will be new products to buy, including the very impressive Press to Impress stamping platform.............




The July issue of Craft Stamper magazine is also in stock................




All of the new products can be found in the What's New section.

If you have any of the following and would like to bring them with you on Friday it would be a great help......
 
Colouring mediums, eg; Distress inks, Starlights, colouring pencils/pens
 
Stencil brushes
 
Paintbrushes
 
Onyx Black Versafine ink pad/Black ink pad
 
(Feel free to bring other stamp sets if you'd rather use them)
 
***Please ensure your items are clearly labelled with your name***

 
There are a couple of places still available, so if you would like to attend one of the classes, please contact me by lunchtime on Thursday June 1.

 
Class times are 2.30 to 5.30pm and 6.30 to 9.30pm. The class fee is £16. This includes your projects, a papercrafting tool kit to use during the class and tea/coffee and a slice of cake.
 
Please can I ask that you book your place in advance - either payment in full, or a £6 deposit. This ensures that I prepare enough projects for everyone.

 
You are welcome to order items from the website and pay for them at the classes. 
Pre-orders by lunchtime on Thursday would be much appreciated, as this gives me time to pick everything before we load the van.

 
Have a great weekend, I'll be back next Wednesday with the first of my projects for June.
 
Hugs, Lisa B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.