Wednesday 24 May 2017

Time Flies Canvas.....

Good morning my lovelies,

This is a scheduled post from me today as I am working down at Imagination HQ, helping out to prepare demos and samples for the next One Day Special as I am unable to present this one with Sue as I have my Paper Artsy Workshop on the same weekend. So watch this space as we have something special lined up for you on Hochanda.

So today I thought I would show you in more close up detail, a make that I made for the last One Day Special on Hochanda, I have added a few more elements to it to finish the piece off.
I made a canvas using  Imagination Crafts Structure Paste, mixed media ink sprays, Art Stencils

I really enjoyed getting inky creating this canvas and adding in layers of dimension and texture.


A closer look at the detail, using waxes on to mirri card through the stencil and also stamping the words from the Time Stamps on to mirri card.....
I used some of the Craft Emotions wooden cogs and painted them with Black Starlights and them embossed them with Wow Clear Embossing Powder.



 So it is short and sweet from me today as there is much to do and I will sign off now.
Don't forget that I am running a PaperArtsy Workshop & Imagination Crafts Textile Workshop. The details can be found HERE & bookings can be made via the website.

Have a great week
Big hugs
 Lisa B xx 



Structure Paste   Art Stamps - Take Time - NEW!!   Art Stamps - Time To Celebrate - NEW!!  Inca Gold AWX

White Gold SLBlack SL   Gears and Cogs CEW  Clear Gloss WEP

Silver Dollar SM - NEW!!     Time IMST - NEW!!  MU43 IMST

2 comments:

  1. My goodness Lisa, this is awesome. I love the whole set up but the colours are beautiful with the perfect density too. Will miss you at the weekend but enjoy your classes too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. I just found out you made artist teddy bears too. I was an artist bear maker too for 13 years till a broken wrist 5 years ago put an end to my beloved bears. I traded under the name of Wisdom Bears of Scotland and Teddy Bears of Witney sold my bears. I just knew we had lots in common. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.