Wednesday 17 May 2017

Time Flies......When you your having fun!.....

Good Morning all,

Well it is a scheduled post from me for today as I am at Hochanda TV Studios today for Imagination Crafts with 3 hr shows at 8am, 3pm and 6pm. I have planned the shows for you to be able to get to grips with all your core Imagination Crafts products with lots of tips and techniques. I have a canvas planned for the first show amongst other demos and some really lovely projects to create. So whether it is mixed media or just classic and simple cards, there is something for everyone.

Apologies for no post last Wednesday, I was rushed off my feet and was a day behind myself and totally forgot what day it was. Nothing new there then!...........

So today is a quick post as as I have so little time but I wanted to show you the card samples that the last card was based around using my new stamp sets which I designed for Imagination Crafts 'Take Time' and 'Time to Celebrate'. The ladies did their own take on the cards as they are always free to do so and created some wonderful projects. These can be found HERE in an album that Kirsten created on Facebook. 





The great thing with the stamps is that you can use them for both male and female cards and the second card was a man's card by just adding a few Craft Emotions Wooden Embellishments and coloring them.



I love using Distress Inks to get such vibrancy on the backgrounds......

By adding some Paper Artsy Infusions to a background and adding Antique Linen Distress Ink you can get a great Army looking background...... 


Well that is all from me for today, wish me luck as I will be busy in the TV studio all day.
Take care and hopefully you can tune in at some point......

Love and hugs 
Lisa B xxx

Art Stamps - Take Time - NEW!! Art Stamps - Time To Celebrate - NEW!!  Art Stamps - Distressed Textures 1 - NEW!! Grunge Birthday
  
    Mini Distress Inks  Antique Linen - Mini   Imagination Crafts Mediums Gears IMST - NEW!!

Infusions   Classic Cars CEW  Gears and Cogs CEW 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.