Monday 26 June 2017

PaperArtsy Tag - Take Chances

Morning, Kirsten here. I hope you had a nice weekend. My project is a little tag, made with PaperArtsy stamps & stencils. As I said in my post on Saturday, I've no step by step photos for these projects.................




I applied Bluegrass Green & Baby Blue Americana Acrylic paint to white card with my fingers & when the paint was dry I applied  Americana paint Cherry Red and Pistachio Mint through PaperArtsy stencils PS006 & PS001. The next step was white gesso through PaperArtsy stencil PS060.

I stamped the flourish stamp & little dots from Imagination's Take Time stamp set with Jet Black Archival ink and that was the background finished.............




I stamped the butterfly from PaperArtsy stamp set JOFY50 twice onto white card, coloured them with watercolour pens, cut them out & attached them to the card, along with the words from the same set. The red flower is the large stamp from JOFY32, it was left over from another project so I decided to use it.





JOFY50 - NEW for 2017    JOFY32    PA Stencil PS006 (ELB)    PA Stencil PS001 (ELB)     PA Stencil PS060 (EKC)Art Stamps - Take Time - NEW!!Baby Blue AA

Bluegrass Green AACherry Red AAPistachio Mint AA  Media Gesso - White


Lisa is taking bookings for the next two workshops at Grove Green. You can find the information about them HERE and there are still places on the July classes, information HERE.








1 comment:

  1. Love the combination of stamps and the colours used, great project xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.