Wednesday 9 August 2017

Card-io Stamps Class Cards.......


Good morning all,

Now I have to apologise as it has been quite a while since I last blogged but with my holiday, my niece's wedding in late July and Kirsten and I really busy planning and making samples for new classes and workshops things have kept me a little bit busy to say the least!!!

But hopefully things have settled down a little now and I can get back to it.......

So today I thought that I would show you the actual class samples that the Card-io Stamps Class was based on last Friday.

For the first one, I kept it simple as there were new ladies that had never used Card-io Stamps before and then we got more involved with the second card.

So the items that I used on this card were as follows:

Card-io Stamps:
Versacolor Inks:


These stamps are an absolute delight to work with Versacolor inks and enable you to get a lovely scene created very quickly. An added bit of scribbling and detail with the Micron fineliners adds ao much to the scene.....


A little closer look.....



This was the other choice for the first card.

The items that I used on this card were as follows:

Card-io Stamps:
Versacolor Inks:


A little closer look at those lovely wellies!




So by now after making their first card they were really into the stamps and enjoying them and it was time to add more detail and create a bigger scene......

The items that I used on this card were as follows:

Card-io Stamps:
Versacolor Inks:


He really is a lovely scarecrow but not very good at his job!


Then the other choice for the second card was this one below, I love the mushrooms.......

The items that I used on this card were as follows:

Card-io Stamps:
Versacolor Inks:


I added a few little dots of Starlights to the centre of the flowers.....



Well I do hope that you have enjoyed having a peruse at the class cards and I will be back next week with some more samples that I made for the class using Card-io Stamps.

Lisa's next workshop at Grove Green will be on Sunday, August 20. Places are still available and all the information is HERE.

Have a great week, love and hugs
Lisa B xxx

Card-io Collection Posh Pots   Card-io Collection Pleasant Pastures   Card-io Collection Perfect Patch   Card-io Collection Backyard Blooms  

Card-io Majestix Bugs & Snails    Card-io Majestix Summer Meadow    Card-io Majestix Basket Blooms  Card-io Collection Say It With Flowers

Versacolor Seashell  Versacolor Camellia   Versacolor Sage  Versacolor Polar Blue  

Versacolor Pink   Versacolor Violet  Versacolor Topaz  Versacolor Brown

Versacolor Cement  Versacolor Charcoal  Versacolor Fresh Green  Versacolor Lime


Archival Inkpad Jet BlackMicron Fineliners Pk of 3







No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.