Friday 8 September 2017

Reindeer Dies & Sparkle

Hi there crafters, it's Friday again and my little offering for the blog.
 
A nice simple little card today but using some super little Marianne dies we worked with at the September class last Friday.
 
 
Using a 6" x 6" white card, I taped around all four sides of the card using double sided tape.
 
 
Then I burnished some fine glitter from the Encrusted Jewel Kit onto the tape.
 
 
Next came some matting and layering, I used some sparkly red card from my stash, then created a white sparkly matt by using Woodware Double Sided Sheets and the glitter again.
 
 
Next I die cut the dies as follows using the red sparkly card again:
And a sentiment from my stash
 
 
Once I'd cut the dies I ran them through again using the embossing mat to create the detail.
 
Next was to put the card together by matting the white sparkly card onto the red then onto the main card.
 
Using Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue I placed the little ivy die cut into the corner and then the sentiment before deciding where the reindeer where going to go.
 
 
 
I decided I wanted to flat mat the female reindeer and double 3D the male reindeer with  Mini Mount Pads. You can see the shadow it created in the next photo
 
 
Voila all done, as I say nice quick little card to batch make for Christmas I think.
 
I'm looking forward to the Paper Artsy class on Saturday I hope some of you are there too.
Take care and see you again very soon
Love Jan -x- 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.