Wednesday 11 October 2017

Quick Christmas Scene Die Cards.......


Good morning all,

This is another Scheduled post for me as I will be travelling back from Spain today after a well earned break!

So today I thought I would show you a few more samples that I made using the gorgeous scene dies from Nellie Snellen. I ordered these dies in for ideas for the class and totally fell in love with them once I started using them, they are perfect for quick and easy Christmas cards or even winter Birthdays. 

Image result for Nellie snellen window scene dies      Image result for Nellie snellen window scene dies

I created a layered background with Distress Inks using a Leane Creatief die Houses, Clouds and Mountains. I cut a mountain background from card and used this as a mask and then added Distress Inks in coordinating band colours. I just love this look.
I die cut a black layer with the Nellie Snellen Christmas Window Scene 2 and then I die cut a circle from white card to add as another layer over the top to frame the scene.
I added a sentiment and some extra die cuts to embellish, one being the lovely Marianne Designs Tiny deer, so useful at this time of the year.....




The second card was done in the same way but using the Nellie Snellen Christmas Window Scene 1 
and different colour distress inks and then again embellishing with Marianne Design Ivy Corners and a sentiment.



Well I hope you have enjoyed having a peruse today, it is a quickie from me as I have much to do but I will be back with you next week.

Love and hugs 
Lisa B xxx


Ivy Corners    Tiny Deer


1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! These are just stunning! I love the designs. xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.