Tuesday 12 January 2016

January Newsletter

                                  Welcome to the first Lisa B Designs newsletter of 2016.

My big piece of exciting news is that I will be making my debut on the Hochanda craft channel this coming Thursday & Friday, January 14th & 15th!! I will be working alongside my lovely friend & soul-sister, Sue of Imagination Crafts. We will be launching a One Day Special on Thursday night, at 8pm & the Friday shows are at 9am, 12pm, 4pm & 7pm.
 
Channel information: 
 
Freesat 817 (24/7) Sky 663 (24/7) Freeview 39 (6am - 9pm)
 
 Watch live on www.hochanda.com
 
Sue & I have been busy making samples for the Hochanda shows & preparing lots of demos, so I hope we get time to show them all!
 
 
 
There are going to be some amazing products to tempt you with, including beautiful papers & the ever-popular Art-Cutz & Starlights metallic paints. We'll also have some brand new MDF items & some fantastic special offers, which will include TWO stencil sets & the One Day Special is a set of *something* at a never-to-be-repeated price! (Teasing you now!!)
 
 
 
These items can only be bought from Hochanda at the special offer prices, they will not be available from either myself or Imagination Crafts, so we hope you can tune in for the launch at 8pm on Thursday night, then for the four shows on Friday. Kirsten will be commenting live on the Imagination Crafts Facebook page for each show & we'd love your feedback.
 
 
 
I'm really excited about these shows, as well as future ones. Imagination Crafts are preparing to launch some incredible new products this year & I think you're going to love them.
 
In other news, I'm preparing for my first classes of 2016, at Fant Hall, Maidstone, on February 5th. It will be great to see everyone, it seems a very long time since the Christmas party classes. We will be working with some fab new Hobby Art stamps & I will post sneak peeks of the class projects on the Lisa B Designs Facebook page soon. There are still a few places available in both the afternoon class; 2.30 -5.30pm & the evening class; 6.30 - 9.30pm, so if you would like to attend please contact me via email; lisabaker1@btinternet.com or by phone; 01622 675078. you can also message the Lisa B Designs Facebook page, if you prefer. The cost of the class is £16, which includes your projects, class kit & complimentary tea/coffee & cake & a deposit of £6 will secure your place.
 
Please visit the blog; http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/  for project inspiration & tutorials from myself & the design team. All our projects can be found on the Lisa B Designs Design Team Pinterest board.
 
That's all from me for now, enjoy the rest of your January. Here's hoping we don't get snow!
Hugs, Lisa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.